|Buy Tickets for Pro-Family Days at the Capitol, March 18-19, 2019
Thank you for your interest in our Pro-Family Days. This event consists of two days of activities, beginning at 2:30pm on Monday March 18th and ending on Tuesday afternoon March 19th.
The Theme of this year's event is Celebrating Life, Protecting Children. We have a great program planned and look forward to making this our best event yet!
The Full Two Day Package Includes:
- Two days of fellowship with other like-minded, pro-family supporters from around the state;
- Legislative briefings by experts on their respective issue;
- All printed materials needed on the key issues;
- Focused citizen lobby training;
- Hearing from special speakers who are some of Florida's leading advocates on life, marriage, family, and religious liberty;
- Opportunity to hear from leading Christian legislators who are champions on our issues;
- A time of Corporate Prayer;
- Reception Prior to Dinner with Speakers and Special guests;
- Tickets to our Monday Evening Dinner Event with keynote Speaker;
- Ticket to our Tuesday Morning Prayer Breakfast with Legislators;
- Set appointments to meet with legislators.
- Additional planned activities to be determined.
Full Two day Package- $75
Two day Package for Full Time Pastors or their Spouse- $50
This rate just for Pastors and their spouses includes Everything in the Full Two day package.
Monday Night Dinner Only- $50
This Includes a ticket to the Monday Night Dinner with Keynote Speaker and additional special guests only. (Included as part of the 2 day package)
Tuesday Morning Legislative Prayer Breakfast Only- $35
This includes a ticket to the Tuesday Morning Prayer Breakfast with Legislators only. (Included as part of the 2 day package).
To give an additional gift/donation please enter amount here:
Additional gifts will be used to help offset the cost of the event and to provide scholarships to those who would like to attend but would otherwise be unable to do so.
Please Note: Tickets for this event are not tax deductible as they only cover your costs for this event. Additional gifts and donations are, however, Tax Deductible.